We are eager to meet teachers throughout the year who are interested in working at River Valley Charter School. In this way, when we have an opening, we can contact candidates who already know about our school and who may have already visited us.
Our full time teaching faculty enjoy:
- A collaborative and professional work environment
- Access to state of the art technology and other teaching resources
- Equal and ample opportunities for professional development
- Benefits (including disability, health, and dental insurance)
- An educational assistance program to help with the cost of furthering (relevant) education
- Leadership opportunities within the school community.
For almost all positions within the school, we advertise using the SchoolSpring job posting site.
Employment at River Valley Charter School is predicated on successful completion of federal and state background checks and fingerprints, as required by law (and policy).
Fingerprinting Procedures: contact the front office at (978) 465-0065
Criminal Record Investigation Procedures:
- Bring drivers license into school
- Fill out form in Front Office
River Valley continues to welcome applicants for substitute teaching positions. As a substitute at RVCS, you can indicate grade level and specific areas of interest (art, music, physical education, etc.) Substitutes can also indicate availability.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
Minimum of an Associate's degree required (with the exception of River Valley Charter School alumni).
Equal Opportunity Employer
River Valley Charter School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination. River Valley complies with all applicable Commonwealth and federal law having to do with non-discrimination on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, mental or physical disability, national origin (including language proficiency), race, religion, sexual orientation, and military service. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.